Birmingham AL Newborn Photography Pricing
Newborn photography done right requires extensive study, practice, experience and investment. I want my new parents clients to feel at ease that their precious little one will be in the hands of an experienced professional. Please choose the option that best fits your needs best :
Newborn Sessions Creative Fees :
The session fee is due at the time of booking and secures your date in the calendar and includes:
- any applicable pre-session consultation, wardrobe assistance and set-up prior to your session.
- up to 4 hrs of coverage on your session date and access to a large prop selection.
- covers the time and talent of your photographer as she carefully lights, poses, directs and photographs your family and then polishes your final proofs for you to view in your in-person viewing and ordering session.
- in person viewing and ordering appointment.
- for immediate family ( spouse and children) up to 5 people. Additional adults and children incur an additional fee. ($25/ person)
- The session fee does not include any prints, products or digital files.
About 10 days to 14 days after your session, we will meet back in the studio for your viewing and ordering appointment. There are two ways to purchase digital files, prints and/or products. You may purchase digital files A La Carte, or you may choose to invest in a Collection. Our “Create A Collection” allows you to customize a portrait package according to your own needs with pricing that is a better value than a la carte. NOTE: Significant discounts are available on prints and products purchased in a COLLECTION! ****All products and prints are subject to tax ! Sales tax of 9% will be added to all orders (including Session Fees). When purchasing A la Carte a minimum of $400 print purchase is required for all type of sessions ! ****When purchasing over $1000, payment can be split in TWO: – first half at the ordering session; – second half 14 days after your viewing and ordering session. Plenty of time to get ready !
Newborn ALL Digital Files:$695+tax
- 25-35+ hand edited and fully retouched digital images.
- You will receive the images in both color and black and white and web size resolution.
If you took a look at my work you could see that I focus on the simple beauty of your baby with minimal use of props. All newborns are photographed between 6-10 days after birth in my studio located in Helena, AL. I only book a limited number of newborn sessions each month, so please be sure to secure your due date on my calendar as soon as you know you want to book!
Usually, all newborn sessions take place in my studio Monday – Saturday in the morning and early afternoon, but I also am available for in home, lifestyle newborn sessions.
The Mini Newborn Session : $450+tax (no session fee required)
- Include 10 hand edited and fully retouched digital images of your choosing. You will receive the images in both color and black and white and web size resolution
- This session is for the baby only . IF time permits, we will go for a family portrait with baby, mom and dad.
Fresh 48 hours: $450+tax (no session fee required)
This session is done in the first 48hours after giving birth at the hospital. It’s a great option for the parents who still want to document the first hours of the baby’s life, without having me photograph the entire labor and delivery experience. You will receive up to 25 images in black and white and color, full size resolution with print release. The $450+tax is required when you book this session.
Maternity Sessions :
- mini session:$199+tax – 20-30 min session in the studio OR outdoors; includes 15 images of your choosing. You will receive the images in both color and black and white and web size resolution (all inclusive – does not require creative fee)
This is best photographed when pregnant mama’s are between 28-32 weeks along. I am currently only booking maternity sessions as an add-on session with any newborn session booking.
- It is best to book as early as possible (early in your 2nd trimester) to guarantee my availability. My schedule fills about 6-8 weeks in advance for outdoor sessions.
Birmingham AL Baby Plan Pricing
Yes, baby plans are a favorite among my clients. I am sure that you remember vividly the first time you found out you are expecting, the overwhelming feeling of joy and excitement of just seeing and holding your baby for the first time. The first year of your baby’s life goes by so fast, you just don’t want to miss capturing the first time he/she is crawling, sitting up or walking. My goal is to capture all these not-to-be missed moments in stunning professional portraits that will mark your baby’s growth during the first year. We will start with 4 months when the baby is pushing up on their belly and grabbing their little toes. By 6 or 8 months they will be sitting or tripoding, and will be full of smiles, and we will be finishing up the year with a birthday session, where they are standing and the optional cake smash session. From first smiles and baby giggles, to the unstoppable curiosity that all one year old’s shine with, get ready to create amazing memories that will stay with you ALWAYS. The first year it’s PRICELESS, Mary Tweedy Photography makes sure it’s …. MEMORABLE. Please contact Mary for more information and pricing.
Wall collections, custom designed birth announcements / Christmas cards and a lot more are all available, please ask for a complete product and price list. Also, available for birthday parties, baptisms, family reunions, etc. Please ask for a quote.
Current prices and fees for your session are locked in at the time of your booking, and are guaranteed for 30 days after your viewing and ordering session is completed.Prices for future sessions and orders are subject to change at any time.*Mary Tweedy Photography reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to the use in advertising, reproduction and copyright. The content and images of this site are copyrights of Mary Tweedy Photography it’s illegal to scan, copy or reproduce in any way and it is punishable by law.All the originals, digital files and negatives remain the property of Mary Tweedy.